- Store & use nail strips at room temperature and handle with warm hands. Nail strips may become more pliable in the heat and more rigid in the cold.
- Use immediately after opening — nail strips will begin to dry once they are exposed to air.
- Clean and prep nails before application — buff and file nails, push back cuticles, and use a prep pad to remove any oils or lotions.
- Remove the clear film that covers the strips before application.
- Apply thumbs last — start with pinky and work toward thumb.
- Stretch gently for a perfect fit — stretch horizontally to make the strip wider, or stretch vertically to make the strip narrower.
- Hold the strip in the middle instead of all the way at the end for a more controlled application.
- Crease the strip over the nail edge before removing excess with your nail or nail file.
- Do not leave nail strips in excessive heat or cold for prolonged periods of time. Do not leave strips under direct sun or LED lighting.
- Do not apply lotion to hands immediately before or after application.
- Do not apply strips over cuticles or skin. Push back cuticles and apply strips against or slightly above cuticle, so the strip adheres directly to the nail only.
Why did you join Color Street?
I joined Color Street because I wanted to be part of something where I could help empower women to reach their greatest potential. I also thought it was an exciting product that could be a huge game changer. Getting to be on the ground floor of a new exciting company made it all the more enticing!Janet Gallagher