Types of Information collected
There are two types of information collected: (a) personally identifiable information and (b) non-personally identifiable information.
(A) Personally Identifiable Information
Is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name or address. When you use our website, we may collect personally identifiable information (or “personal information”) on you, including:
· Contact information such as your first and last name, email address, username, phone number, and home address;
· Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, or other commercial histories or tendencies; and
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, including analytical information such as pages and products viewed, ads clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser, operating system ("OS"), Internet Protocol ("IP") address and device information.
(B) Non-personally identifiable information
Is information that does not identify you specifically. This information may consist of your browser type, IP Address, operating system, location information, etc.
How Information is Collected
(1) Passive Information Collection
(2) Direct Information Collection
Information may be collected directly from you when you choose to use certain services on this site and any other Company sites. This information may be collected in the following instances, including but not limited to:
when you make a purchase, create an account, sign-up for emails and catalogs, use social media applications, and participate in sweepstakes, contests and promotions. These are examples of how we may collect personally identifiable information from Company sites. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it on Company sites.
(3) Third Party Web Analytics Services
The Company site may use one or more third party web analytics services. Such third-party services include Google Analytics which collect data via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We make every effort to adhere to third party analytics policies. By using Google Analytics advertising features, we are required to disclose the following.
This site may employ Google Analytics Advertising features. This site and other third-party vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together. Visitors to our site can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
How We Use Information We Collect
Each category of your personal information described above may be processed to:
· Comply with applicable law or fulfill regulatory obligations.
· Create your online account, whether as a website user or a Color Street Stylist.
· Share the information with vendors and affiliates who perform services on our behalf to the extent that the information is necessary to perform those services.
· Provide you with a response to your questions and to inform you about Color Street contests or other events and to allow you to attend events and webinars.
Links to and from other sites
The Company sites may contain links to and from other websites or applications, including those of our partners, advertisers, merchants and other sites. These sites are not maintained by the Company and have their own privacy policies and information collection practices. The Company is not responsible for the practices of other such websites, and disclaims all liability associated with your use of, and the content on, other sites.
Consent to transfer
The site is maintained in the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States where our databases are maintained. By using the sites, you consent to this transfer. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected, please be aware that the United States may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as the one in which you reside.
Protection of Personal Information
Your personal information will be processed in a lawful, accurate and transparent manner that ensures the security and confidentiality of the information.
Color Street maintains appropriate security measures that ensure an appropriate level of security against the risk of unauthorized access to or accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of your personal information.
Your personal information will be processed manually or electronically using automated tools that ensure the security and confidentiality of the information.
We will only process personal information that is necessary for the purposes described above. Any personal information unnecessary for the above purposes will be promptly disposed of or rendered anonymous.
Data retention period
Your personal information will only be retained by us for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing as described above, or as necessary for the purposes of the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims and keeping accounting records of Color Street and its affiliates, and fulfilment of legal obligations applicable to Color Street and its affiliates. Please bear in mind that the statute of limitations and other applicable law may vary by jurisdiction. The information will be deleted or rendered anonymous after these periods expire.
Disclosure and sale of personal information
Each category of personally identifiable information described above will be disclosed for business purposes and to the extent necessary for Color Street to fulfil its obligations under applicable law.
· Personal information may be processed by our employees authorized to process personal information for the purposes described above.
· Personal information may be shared with professionals, law firms, and notaries for auditing and due diligence activities. Such parties may act as independent data handlers or controllers.
Please note that Color Street does not sell your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. Color Street will promptly notify you if this practice changes.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, we retain the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information we have collected on you via the Company sites.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER US STATE LAWS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) grants California residents certain rights to control the use of their personal information. If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
· You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of your personal information that has been collected;
· You have the right, twice per year, to request information from us regarding the information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes;
· You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that has been collected or stored, with some exceptions;
· You have the right to request that we disclose: (i) the categories of personal information collected; (ii) the categories of sources from which we have collected personal information; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom the personal information is disclosed; and (v) the specific pieces of personal information collected;
· You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of your personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom your personal information was sold; and the categories of your personal information disclosed for a business purpose;
· You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information; and
· You are protected by law against any form of discrimination should you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise your data privacy rights or to obtain more information, you may contact Color Street:
· By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By mail at: Color Street LLC, 922 Riverview Drive, Totowa, NJ, 07512
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, visit this page: https://www.colorstreet.com/home/policyform
Color Street does not sell your personal information. If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request for your personal information or directing us not to make any sale of your personal information. However, to request email confirmation that we do not sell your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com with ‘Nevada Privacy Request' in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will respond to your request via email.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us by completing the contact form on this site.
If you have difficulty accessing any material on this privacy notice, please Contact Us and we will work with you to make the information available.
The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) grants Virginia residents certain rights to control the use of their personal information. If you are a Virginia resident, you have the following rights:
You have the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data (i.e., collecting, using, storing, disclosing, analyzing, deleting, or modifying it) and to access such data
·You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
·You have the right to delete personal data provided by or obtained about you.
·You have the right to obtain a copy of personal data that you previously provided to us and to receive it in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data without hindrance.
·You have the right to the foregoing information free of charge up to twice annually; however, unfounded, excessive, or repetitive requests may be assessed a reasonable fee to cover administrative costs.
·You have the right to opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising; (ii) sale of the personal data; or (iii) profiling.
You are protected by law against any form of discrimination should you choose to exercise your rights under the VCDPA.
If we notify you that we decline to take action on your request, either within an initial 45-day period or a 45-day extension, you have a right of appeal. You can exercise that right of appeal by contacting Color Street at the email address or street address below within thirty (30) days of receiving notice that we have declined to take action on your request. Within 60 days of receiving your appeal, we will inform you in writing of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, including a written explanation of the reasons for the decision. If the appeal is denied, we will provide you with an online mechanism, if available, or other method through which you may contact the Attorney General to submit a complaint.
To exercise your data privacy rights, including the right of appeal, or to obtain more information, you may contact Color Street by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Color Street LLC, 922 Riverview Drive, Totowa, NJ 07512