Sales Development Trainer
Color Street is a fast growing direct-to-consumer beauty and cosmetics company specializing in nail polish appliqués. Color Street is empowering entrepreneurial Stylists across the U.S. to start their own network marketing businesses, selling an exclusive line of nail polish strips.
We are looking for an experienced sales trainer with a proven track record training an independent sales force.
Position is based in home office in Clifton, NJ and reports to VP of Sales Development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Training, organizing, communicating and support the following key areas:
- Weekly Training – Planning and facilitating
- Weekly Leader Call – support planning and facilitating
- Advisory Group Feedback communication and organization
- Training, Technology, Marketing/Promotions
- Lead all aspects of Regional Meeting Program
- Plan, organize and lead Stylists training during company events
- Partner with Color Street Leaders to support with training and questions
- Create and facilitate programs to support promotions at every level
- Field experience in direct sales /MLM/ party plan and corporate experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required to communicate with top management, the independent sales force, and collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Relationship builder with all personalities
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of training experience
- Strong successful project management experience with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Must possess a sense of urgency and ownership
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary range expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates may be contacted.